Wednesday, March 28, 2007

"SPLIT YOURSELF" VIDEO FINALLY RELEASED!

And this time on YouTube!

After almost 9 months long waiting someone managed to copy a raw .avi file from a videocamera into a PC, used some crappy Movie Marker or what the hell and sent me a link with "Hey, check this - guess what's that". I was really surprised.

The "director" is a friend of mine and the man standing behind the local project Streetlive, what is supposed to be a place with the biggest amount of retards in one guestbook. You know, young and fidgety sprayers. He's been working on this vid with another friend of mine, Romus, running his own and not well-known personal webpage.

As I mentioned before I felt very happy while watching this shot 'cause the history of "Split yourself video" is as sad as the plot in Venezuela's serial and since me 'n' my friend have been in charge of arranging things around this contest, we really got in touch with the pure and exact meaning of the word "imbecility". Hope you'll like it.



(the original 40MB source can be downloaded here)

No comments: